[O] Publishing problem on Worg due to babel intro

From: Christian Egli
Subject: [O] Publishing problem on Worg due to babel intro
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 16:41:24 +0200

Hi all

I enhanced the taskjuggler tutorial on worg. However the fix is not
published as there is a problem with the intro page for Babel[1] (see
also the publishing report[2]). The page also fails if I try to publish
it locally with the following error message:

mapc: Wrong type argument: consp, nil

I don't understand where the problem is with this page but I'd
appreciate if any of the authors (Eric, Dan, Tom) or anyone else could
look into it.

Thanks
Christian

Footnotes: