[O] capture question

From: Mark Scala
Subject: [O] capture question
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 11:52:06 -0500

Hi,

I've been using capture for, among other things, capturing interruptions to clocked tasks.  For this, I use something like the following template:

("i" "interruption" entry (file "refile.org") "A TEMPLATE HERE" :clock-in t :clock-resume t)

One thing that has been bothering me is that there are really two types of interruption that deserve different treatment.  Sometimes the interrupting task is completed by the time I file it with C-c C-c.  Other times it is not.  But both types are filed with the todo keyword STARTED.  For those (and only those) interruptions that are finished by the time I file them, I'd like them to have the keyword DONE automatically.  Has anyone encountered this case and found a solution?

Best,
Mark