Re: [O] Bug: Column view in the agenda does not clean up ITEM [7.7]

From: Christian Schmidt
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Column view in the agenda does not clean up ITEM [7.7]
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 21:26:17 +0200 (CEST)

 Hi Sebastien,

 I do not think, that you are of no help for me. Because you
confirmed the behaviour that is bothering me. Thus it is not a
personal problem of my installation. ;-)

About my use case: I want to get a rich timeline-overview on all my
tasks. This overview makes it easy for me to schedule and rearrange
the tasks for the next days. The normal agenda-view does not show all
information needed, like the inherited tags or the cumulated
estimated effort for each day. I really like that tool.

In any case you helped me very much in clarifying my problem.
Therefore I will try another request to this list: shorter and more
specific. ;-)

Best,
Christian

--