Re: [O] Reg: Publishing in html using property tags

From: Bodhi
Subject: Re: [O] Reg: Publishing in html using property tags
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 09:20:02 +0530

Hi Puneeth,
Let us assume I have two files: foo.org and bar.org.
foo.bar contains:
:PROPERTIES:
:CUSTOM_ID: testing
:END:

bar.org contains
[[CUSTOM_ID:testing]]

Now, I wish to click on bar.org's link, and it should open up the file foo.org. Is there a way to do so? To be more specific, I wish to put any link without any relative or absolute addressing, and I should still be able to jump to links, using some kind of invisible data base which org-mode uses. And I wish to convert it to html for publishing these documents, using the htmlize.el by Niksic.

Can you show me one toy example that does this efficiently, irrespective of whether the two files are in the same directory, sub-tree or not?

On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 10:04 PM, Puneeth Chaganti <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Bodhi,

On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 9:43 PM, Bodhi <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to publish my content in html using the ID and PROPERTY tags.
> But the end result is a href with no content.

Can you give a more detailed description of what you are trying to do?
A simplified example to replicate what you are trying to do, would be
handy.

--
Puneeth

--