Re: [O] Converting from OmniFocus to org-mode

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: Re: [O] Converting from OmniFocus to org-mode
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 14:50:10 +0200

On Mon, 15 Aug 2011 06:19:28 -0600
Jay McCarthy <address@hidden> wrote:

> > or the output of 'git describe' from the shell in the org
> > directory.
>
> release_7.7-20-g44472fa

Does this happen with "emacs -Q -l /path/to/minimal/org-setup.el". If it
is repeatable with the above, can you try to isolate the problematic
part in your org file and post a minimal example for the devs to work
with?

There is a small FAQ entry about what is expected of a minimal example
<http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.html#bug-reporting>

As for a minimal org setup after 'emacs -Q', this is what I use:

(add-to-list 'load-path
             (expand-file-name "~/build/org-mode/lisp"))
(add-to-list 'load-path
             (expand-file-name "~/build/org-mode/contrib/lisp"))

;; activate org
(require 'org-install)

I hope this helps you isolating your problem and reporting back with
more details.

GL

--
Suvayu