Re: [O] org-icons package

From: Renzo Been
Subject: Re: [O] org-icons package
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 23:39:45 +0200

Oké Dan,

Understood. That sounds right; to move all the code into the
org-icons.el file. That way the patch is no longer needed, and
org-icons can live in the contrib dir (together with a directory for
the images).

I think its best if I make a fork of your repo. That gives me some
space for working on the code. Once I have made some progress (I won't
be very fast...), I will send you a Pull request.

The changes that you have made until now, are found here:
https://github.com/dandavison/org-devel/tree/org-icons/contrib/org-icons
Right?

Your right, org-icons is a nice way to change the looks of org
buffers. I'll go through the code first, to get an understanding of
what can be done.

Ciao,
Renzo