Re: [O] [babel] [bug] inline src_R breaks downstream src block

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] [babel] [bug] inline src_R breaks downstream src block
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 00:50:38 +0200

Hi Charles,

yes, there are some problems with parsing inline source blocks.
Stephen also reported that these colon lines

  : were $\beta_2$ = src_R{round(out3$coef[3], 4)}
  : and $\beta_3$ = src_R{round(out3$coef[4], 4)}

where not exporting correctly... Eric, can you have a look at
these problems?

Thanks!

--
 Bastien