Re: [O] Not merging org-lparse, org-xhtml & org-odt to the core

From: Detlef Steuer
Subject: Re: [O] Not merging org-lparse, org-xhtml & org-odt to the core
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 09:48:16 +0200

Hi!

First of all thanks for your efforts. I just started to rely on org-odt and am
a little bit puzzled by your decision.

Will you take care of org-odt working in orgmode for the foreseeable future or
don`t you care about orgmode anymore?

Just to be clear: It`s of course totally your decision, but I don`t want to be
taken by surprise if I base some work on that wonderful tool.

Detlef