Re: [O] Bug: :noexport: tag prevents table functionin g as babel code bl

From: András Major
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: :noexport: tag prevents table functionin g as babel code block input [7.7 (release_7. 7.167.gfceb)]
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 15:12:35 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Eric,

> This is the first time I've seen a tag applied to a table.  I've updated
> the results regular expression so that it will now admit examples like
> yours above.  Please let me know if this doesn't work with the latest
> Org-mode.

That's good news!  Well, the bad news is that it doesn't work.  I've
just pulled the current version (release_7.7.174.g63fae) and now the
behaviour is different:

- :noexport: in the #+tblname: has no effect.

- The :noexport: tag in a section including the table still has the
  same effect as before: table1 is not available as an input to the
  code block.

- There are certain subtleties which I will report separately as they
  probably were there before and are unrelated, I just never bumped
  into them.

  András