Re: [O] Not merging org-lparse, org-xhtml & org-odt to the core

From: Allen S. Rout
Subject: Re: [O] Not merging org-lparse, org-xhtml & org-odt to the core
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 13:30:54 -0400

On 08/24/2011 06:55 AM, Štěpán Němec wrote:

I find it quite surprising that people on this list, including Bastien,
are even willing to reply to the dirt you're spitting up.

Jambunathan is abrupt and speaks without much concern for the feelings of the recipients of his messages. He has great concern for the exact meaning of his words, and for being technically correct. This makes him an extremely uncomfortable conversational partner, and an extremely rewarding collaborator.

I'd suggest trying to avoid emotional involvement with things that he says.

He's not even a patch on Xah Lee. :)

- Allen S. Rout