Re: [O] Code vanishes on export

From: cberry
Subject: Re: [O] Code vanishes on export
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 10:36:25 -0700

suvayu ali <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Eric,
>
> On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 3:58 PM, Eric Schulte <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Vikas Rawal <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>>> I obviously do not want the code to be removed from my org file.
>>>

>> There are ways of controlling whether code or results or both or neither
>> are included in code export.
>>

> As far as I understand from Vikas' last remark, his org file is getting
> changed.

FWIW, I experienced this myself. "#+begin_src R" blocks vanished from
the *.org file during export (but I was saved by version control!).

I think this behavior showed up after 7.7, but I cannot reproduce it now
(I did a git pull at release_7.7.170.gcaaad.dirty and have since modified
the *.org file on which it happened).

IIRC, it did not happen for exports when :export never was set for the
buffer and not circumvented by  '#+begin_src R :eval t'.

Maybe this has (coincidentally) been corrected by the recent update of
ob-exp.el, ob.el, and org-exp-blocks.el?

Chuck

--
Charles C. Berry