Re: [O] [BABEL, PATCH] ob-maxima.el add variables and graphical output

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] [BABEL, PATCH] ob-maxima.el add variables and graphical output
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 16:09:59 +0100

Litvinov Sergey <address@hidden> writes:

> I would like to contribute an extension of babel maxima support.
> The patch adds variables and graphical output (currently limited to png
> files). There is a file with examples (tests). It is not ERTed yet.
> <org-mode>/testing/examples/ob-maxima-test.org

Sergey,

thanks for this and sorry for delay in responding but I've been away and
am only now slowly catching up with things!

I've applied your patch to the most recent git org and everything seems
to work very well (my own tests and yours)!  I like both additions to
the functionality: variables and graphics.  Brilliant.

If others are happy, it would be great to see this patch applied.

Thanks again,
eric
--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.0.50.1
: using Org-mode version 7.7 (release_7.7.205.gce02a.dirty)