Re: [O] Using Code Blocks in Org Tables

From: Henri-Paul Indiogine
Subject: Re: [O] Using Code Blocks in Org Tables
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 14:35:30 -0700

Hi Eric!

2011/8/26 Eric Schulte <address@hidden>:
> sh code blocks are different in that they don't really have a ":results
> value" option in the same way as most code blocks.  Two options would be
> to either
> 1. remove the "echo $HOME" line from your code blocks, or
> 2. change the '(sbe "test-sh") formula to '(second (second (sbe "test-sh")))

I was going by: http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/intro.html#results

Capturing the results of code evaluation.
The 'result' of code evaluation is the value of the last statement in
the code block. ....

I have a long bash script that outputs a lot of information to a log
file.   But I would like one piece of information to end up in a cell
of an org-mode table.   I can place this value as the last one in the
bash script.  How could I make that work?

Thanks,
Henri-Paul

--
Henri-Paul Indiogine