[O] orgmode and org-drill

From: Alfred Neumann
Subject: [O] orgmode and org-drill
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 20:36:54 +0200

I'd like to learn vocabulary with org-drill in orgmode, which both I
find very cleverly programmed and useful.

After pressing Enter after the question in org-drill mode the
properties will get fully expanded and fill the screen ahead of the
answer.

- Can I configure org-drill mode to avoid this behaviour? (Maybe I've
overseen something).

I don't want to get distracted by the properties and, for me more
important, I don't want to scroll when I use org-drill on a Nokia N810
tablet with its tiny screen.

Thank you in advance for your support!

Alfred.