Re: [O] Change in org-babel with indenting code blocks?

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Change in org-babel with indenting code blocks?
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 04:02:23 -0400

Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> John Wiegley <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > I've been shifting code-containing entries for many months now.  This only
> > just started happening.
>
> You're right, this change (6b04bef) was introduced on 18th August, to
> fix a bug that eludes me. Without that information, it's somewhat hard
> to know how to fix it properly.

Perhaps Seb Vauban identified the bug correctly (earlier in this thread): he
pointed to the thread entitled "Extra space inserted in repeated task's
date line" - see

     http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/45623

And while I'm at it, what is "r" bound to? In my case, it is
'org-self-insert-command: even after turning on org-indent-mode, "r"
self-inserts. What am I missing?

Thanks,
Nick