[O] Exporting to Pinboard.in

From: Aditya Mandayam
Subject: [O] Exporting to Pinboard.in
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 16:15:42 +0200

Aloha,

I have a .org file that has a structure like this:

* phantogram                                                     :pix:grafix:
** http://anabuilder.free.fr/Phantogram/

* coincindence rangefinder                                       :pix:grafix:
** http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coincidence_rangefinder
This is some text about the rangefinder blah blah

* astronomical nebulae displayed stereoscopically                :pix:grafix:
** http://nzphoto.tripod.com/astro/3dastro/
more text yada yada yada

So basically:

a headline,
a sub headline with a URL in it
and descriptive text as a child of this sub headline.

Now I would like to export this to my Pinboard.in account so that the
headline becomes the title, the URL becomes the URL, and the
descriptive text becomes the "description".

(those of you who use Pinboard.in can look tihs structure up by
looking at "add url" when logged in.)

Now, Pinboard.in will accept files that "it can read", and this
includes bookmarks from various browsers and web services.

Could anyone tell  me how to do this?