Re: [O] How to suppress \label commands in beamer export

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] How to suppress \label commands in beamer export
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 13:51:59 +0100

Darlan Cavalcante Moreira <address@hidden> writes:

> Thanks Eric,
>
> The ideal case if if I could disable label creation and labels would be
> created only when I specifically write a <<target>>, for instance. But I
> understand this is hard coded right now.

Yes but it should be fairly easy to change (for somebody with a better
understanding of the code than I ;-).

> If I don't use overlays at all to change the blocks in the right side and
> just put them into separates frames, then the figure in the left (when I
> put one there) will slight change its vertical position. This is annoying
> and it is the reason why overprint is used.

The way I get around this type of problem is to [t] align the columns.
For some cases, this might not be ideal (e.g. if the figure on the left
is small in a vertical sense) but it is often more than "good enough"
(TM).

HTH,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.0.50.1
: using Org-mode version 7.7 (release_7.7.239.gd856)