Re: [O] org-babel-dot on windows

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] org-babel-dot on windows
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 09:19:37 -0600

Hi Bas,

Unfortunately I don't have access to a windows machine to reproduce this
problem.

Does the temporary file name mentioned in your error report exist, and
does it look to be a valid file name?  Org-mode uses built-in Emacs
functions for creating temporary files, and these functions are supposed
to work across Windows/*nix systems, so I'm not sure what the problem
could be.

Are you using the latest version of Org-mode, and do you have anything
weird in your configuration which could cause this problem?

Sorry I can't be of more help, maybe another windows user on the list
can check that dot works for them.

Best -- Eric

--
Eric Schulte