Re: [O] Google Tasks integration

From: Sven Bretfeld
Subject: Re: [O] Google Tasks integration
Date: 3 Sep 2011 19:44:08 +0200

Hi Brad

I don't know anything about your question proper, but ...

Brad Collette <address@hidden> writes:

> I've also been using mobileorg to get my stuff on my iphone.  However, I'm
> less
> satisfied with that.  Having to both push and pull from both ends to keep
> things
> in sync is a pain and I often forget.

This is absolutely automatized on my system. I don't have to do anything
except keep the computer running. As an Android user I don't know if
MobileOrg on iPhone can sync automatically, the Android app can. I have
configured it to sync every 30 min. on my phone and pad. My computer
runs a cronjob every 20 minutes that pulls and pushes. Here is the
script that does the job:

#!/bin/bash

emacs --batch --load ~/.emacs --eval "(gtd)" --eval "(org-mobile-pull)" --eval
"(org-save-all-org-buffers)" --eval "(org-mobile-push)"

If you are on Linux or Mac the script should work as a cronjob. I don't
know about Windows.

Greetings,

Sven