[O] Beamer export: Are handout notes possible?

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: [O] Beamer export: Are handout notes possible?
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 08:23:07 +0200

Hi all,

I'm a big fan of the LaTeX beamer export.  However, now I've hit a
problem that I don't know how to solve.

In plain LaTeX beamer, every text I write between \begin{frame}
... \end{frame} is of course not in a frame but will be there if I
compile the tex file in beamer's handout mode.  That's very convenient
for putting notes there that you want to mention only in the "audio
track" of a presentation.

Because the frames are written as org outlines, there's no explicit
\end{frame}, but everything up to the next outline is put into a frame.

Is there still some way to what I want?

Bye,
Tassilo