[O] Time range between now and timestamp

From: Alexander Wingård
Subject: [O] Time range between now and timestamp
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 00:38:24 +0200

Hi!

I really would want to have a command that given the cursor is over a timestamp
would output the time-range from the current time to that timestamp.

I've been searching a lot for this but no luck and I even did an attempt to
implement some hacked version of org-evaluate-time-range and org-days-to-time
but since my experience with lisp is absolutely zero I failed miserably.

I imagine someone here could help me whip this up in a couple of lines or maybe
such feature can already be achieved?

Best Regards /Alexander

Ps. I love org-mode