Re: [O] [babel] Export problem (Wrong type argument: consp, nil)

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: Re: [O] [babel] Export problem (Wrong type argument: consp, nil)
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 12:12:12 +0200

Hi Eric,

Eric Schulte wrote:
> Thanks for working on this test, I look forward to adding it once it is
> completed.

As promised, a patch for checking that vars with no default value will
generate an error with a full explanation.

I edited 2 files:
- lisp/test-ob.el
- examples/babel.org

Tell me if this is following your expected way of receiving patches. I believe
so, but tell me anything that would not have been done correctly...

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban