[O] HOWTO?: export without (re)eval-ing src blocks (was? disable automat

From: Cook, Malcolm
Subject: [O] HOWTO?: export without (re)eval-ing src blocks (was? disable automatic source block evaluation but allow manual)
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 11:49:38 -0500

I would like to be able to export a buffer as HTML, LaTex, what-have-you
without having to re-evaluate any source blocks, and without having to modify
the :eval tag in any source header blocks.

Is there any way to accomplish this via hooks, flags, appropriate function
calls?

I think my concerns run similarly to those discussed in
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2010-12/msg00827.html and so
have cc:ed its discussants except my hope is to find a way of de-coupling
export form evaluation.

Cheers &  Thanks!

Malcolm Cook