[O] Per-file attachment directories

From: Viktor Rosenfeld
Subject: [O] Per-file attachment directories
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 11:49:39 +0200

Hi everybody,

so far I've only used one org file, but it's getting unwieldy and I've
decided to split it up.

I'd also like to split up my attachment directory to reduce clutter.
For example, if I have two org files "personal.org" and "work.org" I
would like attachments to go into automatically created directories
below "~/org/data/personal" and "~/org/data/work". If a file has no
custom attachment directory specified, attachments should be created
below a default path (same as now).

Is this possible?

Thanks,
Viktor