[O] org-enforce-todo-dependencies and mobile agendas

From: Henning Weiss
Subject: [O] org-enforce-todo-dependencies and mobile agendas
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 16:52:16 +0200

Hi,

I'm using org-mobile-push to generate my mobile agendas file. Everything is working fine, except the org-enforce-todo-dependencies option. The output I obtain in my generated agendas.org file is same as I would see in my agenda without org-enforce-todo-dependencies set to t.

As far as I understood, the agenda uses the org-agenda-dim-blocked-tasks to decide on what to do with blocked tasks. I have set it to invisible, thereby hiding the tasks in the agenda. I would like to have similar behavior for my mobile agendas.

Is there some way of achieving the hiding of blocked tasks in the mobile agendas?

Henning Weiss