Re: [O] bug: org-mouse broken

From: Michael Brand
Subject: Re: [O] bug: org-mouse broken
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 12:19:33 +0200

Hi Nicolas

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 18:45, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
> Michael Brand <address@hidden> writes:
>> There is an issue with org-feed. The backtrace is attached. I hope
>> this is enough to reproduce.
>
> Fixed. Here comes the new patch.
>
> Thanks again.

Only now I stumbled upon an issue with org-shiftleft and
org-shiftright which I use rarely. On a heading without any todo
keyword and with
(setq org-todo-keywords '((sequence "1" "2" "3" "|" "-3" "-2" "-1")))
- C-<left> changes to -2 instead of -1
- C-<right> states the buffer modified but leaves the heading still
  without any todo keyword instead of 1

After verifying I reapplied the affected patch this time because this
issue doesn't bother me much.

Michael