Re: [O] [babel] BUG in :session

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: Re: [O] [babel] BUG in :session
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 09:54:41 +0200

Hi Martyn and Eric,

Martyn Jago wrote:
> "Sebastien Vauban"
> <address@hidden> writes:
>> Martyn Jago wrote:

>> FYI, same for me, with the "batch tests", on a git update'd copy done 2 mins
>> ago.
>>
>> #+begin_src sh
>> emacs -Q --batch -l "/cygdrive/c/Program
>> Files/Emacs-24.0/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert.el" -l "/cygdrive/c/Program
>> Files/Emacs-24.0/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert-x.el" -l
>> ~/src/org-mode/testing/org-test.el --eval "(setq org-confirm-babel-evaluate
>> nil)" -f org-test-run-batch-tests
>> #+end_src
>>
>> #+results:
>> OVERVIEW
>> OVERVIEW
>> OVERVIEW
>> OVERVIEW
>> OVERVIEW
>> OVERVIEW
>> OVERVIEW
>> OVERVIEW
>> OVERVIEW
>> OVERVIEW
>> OVERVIEW
>> OVERVIEW
>> (source)...
>> peculiar error

Just git pull'ed, and re-tested:

    ┏━━━━
    ┃ Ran 111 tests, 104 results as expected, 7 unexpected (2011-09-26
08:20:06+0200)
    ┃
    ┃ 7 unexpected results:
    ┃    FAILED  ob-fortran/command-arguments
    ┃    FAILED  ob-fortran/fortran-var-program
    ┃    FAILED  ob-fortran/input-var
    ┃    FAILED  ob-fortran/list-var
    ┃    FAILED  ob-fortran/list-var-from-table
    ┃    FAILED  ob-fortran/preprosessor-var
    ┃    FAILED  ob-fortran/simple-program
    ┗━━━━

"Normal", I don't have any fortran installed. Maybe, some sort of protection
should have to be applied to these too.

>> This is on Windows XP SP3, with a Cygwin Emacs (when run from terminal;
>> otherwise, it is a Win32 binary from the FSF).
>
> Its really great to hear you are running the tests on Windows. At some
> point I hope to test with the EmacsW32 port.

I can do it as well. I should automate this -- not difficult, though.

If there is some shared place to place such results, I can imagine running
them every couple of hours (cron'ed), or so, and publish the resulting HTML. I
could do this when being online, that is more or less half of the time.

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban