Re: [O] Orgmode,Bidi,Speed in emacs trunk

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Orgmode,Bidi,Speed in emacs trunk
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 11:03:32 +0200

Dear all,

Memnon Anon <address@hidden> writes:

> I've not been following the list closely for a while, not sure if
> Bastien is on vacation or whatever.

I'm not on vacation, but I have been busy with pressuring issues lately.
I'm sorry that I cannot afford to spend the required amount of time on
org-mode.

> Just in case Carsten or anyone else wants to comment on this:

I already replied to Eli on emacs-devel, asking him to make the change
in Emacs trunk.  I will merge it in org-mode afterwards.  (By the way,
I could not find the other emails Eli is referring to -- the bidi issue
has generated a lot of feedback, I may have missed some of the request.)

Thanks anyway for making sure these important issues are forwarded to
the org-mode list -- other committers: feel free to take action and DTRT
if necessary.

Particular thanks to Eric for his steadily commitment and to Jambunathan
for his patience in taking care of questions raised on the list.

Best to all,

--
 Bastien