Re: [O] Error on LaTeX export

From: Michael Hannon
Subject: Re: [O] Error on LaTeX export
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 17:17:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Henri-Paul.  Please allow me to suggest that you consider using "Easy Templates" to insert your source-code blocks:

    http://orgmode.org/org.html#Easy-Templates

Using the template:

    <s <TAB>

is not only faster than typing:

    #+begin_src

    #+end_src

it also inserts both the begin and end statements simultaneously, thus lessening the chance of a mismatch.

-- Mike