[O] Checkbox difficulties

From: Dave Abrahams
Subject: [O] Checkbox difficulties
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2011 15:06:51 -0400

Hi!

I'm having two problems with checkboxes:

1. They're hard to navigate to.  I have a task with 4 checkboxed
   sub-items, and it's very fiddly getting my cursor in position to
   check them off.  Is there a trick for this?

2. When I have a repeating TODO item with checkbox dependencies, the
   boxes remain checked even when the TODO->DONE auto-rescheduling event
   happens.  Is there a way to get tehm unchecked?

Many thanks in advance,

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing