Re: [O] org-export-blocks, HTML, <p> problem.

From: Jacek Generowicz
Subject: Re: [O] org-export-blocks, HTML, <p> problem.
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 09:25:40 +0200

On 2011 Oct 8, at 01:58, Samuel Wales wrote:

Although you are talking about special blocks, it's worth pointing out that
the following exports with incorrect nesting.  To make it
nest properly you have to add newlines.

[...]

===

#+html: <div something>
this is a paragraph.

and another.
#+html: </div>

third.

Yes, I can reproduce that. And a newline before the second #+html fixes it. Adding an extra newline to my org-export-blocks-format-blah seems to fix my problem.

Thank you.

I did not follow the previous thread, so this might be irrelevant.

I'm not sure which other thread you mean? This one:

   http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/41407

?