[O] Agenda view: ignoring everything that is DONE

From: Chris Wallace
Subject: [O] Agenda view: ignoring everything that is DONE
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 14:14:07 +0100

I want to include in my agenda only things that are TODO, or are scheduled and not marked DONE, or have a deadline and are not marked DONE. This is how agenda worked a year ago before I went on maternity leave, and now something has changed and I am seeing lots of DONE tasks which had a deadline -780 days ago.

I have tried removing all org customisations relating to the agenda and todo list, and have read the agenda part of the manual, but I can't get this to work.

Can anyone help?

Thanks, Chris.