Re: [O] Include does not work when doing org-export-as-org

From: Henry Hirsch
Subject: Re: [O] Include does not work when doing org-export-as-org
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 16:22:14 +0200

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 10:09:49AM -0400, Nick Dokos wrote:
> Henry Hirsch <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > I am trying to export an org-file with includes.
> > When I export as PDF all includes work but when
> > I export as org-file the includes are getting ignored.
> >

> What does "export as org-file" mean? What do you do exactly?
>
> FWIW, I tried with your minimal example (thanks!), and I can export to
> ascii/latex/PDF/HTML with

Yes. As I mentioned none of the above is producing any problem for me.

As I explicitly stated only org-export-as-org produces the unwanted output.

So when I say export as org I mean I hit M-x and then type "org-export-as-org"
without the quotes and then enter. Then I get a new file in the same directory
with the name of a-source.org, which you can open by hitting C-x C-f then typing
"a-source.org" without the quotes and then enter.

Now if both our systems react the same, you should see the Line #+INCLUDE
"b.org".
Though I expected it to say "Hello World".

Sincerly yours,
Henry

--
Mit freundlichem Gruß,

Henry Hirsch <address@hidden>

--
Entwickler

ADITION technologies AG
Basler Landstraße 8
79111 Freiburg

http://www.adition.com

T +49 / (0)761 / 88147 - 30
F +49 / (0)761 / 88147 - 77
Support +49 /(0)1805 - ADITION

(Festnetzpreis 14 ct/min; Mobilfunkpreise maximal 42 ct/min)

Eingetragen beim Amtsgericht Düsseldorf unter HRB 54076
Vorstände: Andreas Kleiser, Jörg Klekamp, Tihomir Perkovic, Marcus Schlüter
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Rechtsanwalt Daniel Raimer
UStIDNr.: DE 218 858 434