[O] refile (or copy/move) sections of journal.org to new file

From: aklex
Subject: [O] refile (or copy/move) sections of journal.org to new file
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 10:40:49 +0200

Hi,

I'm using org-mode since a few weeks and want to collect and store some entrys
from my journal.org in a complete new file.
When using C-c C-w (and TAB completion) only 2011 from the actual journal.org
will be offered.
The same with C-u C-c C-w. Do I need a special part in .emacs?
Now there is only this entry:
("j" "Journal" entry (file+datetree "D:/Eigene Dateien/org/journal.org")
 "* %?\nEntered on %U\n  %i\n  %a")

aklex