[O] LaTeX export crashes

From: Ken Williams
Subject: [O] LaTeX export crashes
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 15:22:03 -0500

Hi, the following document makes a LaTeX export (C-c C-e d) crash with "Args
out of range: "", -1, 0".  After that,

------------------
#+TITLE: Test doc
#+AUTHOR: Ken Williams

Some stuff.

#+begin_src R
5+5
#+end_src

Is this a known problem?

If I either omit the R source block, or add a top-level outline element to the
document, then the export succeeds.  For now as a workaround I guess I'll add a
header.

Thanks,

 -Ken

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of any kind is strictly
via reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.