[O] org-odt: specifying fonts

From: Mehul Sanghvi
Subject: [O] org-odt: specifying fonts
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 12:32:30 -0400

This may not be specific to org-odt, but maybe applies to Org itself.

I have a LaTeX file which I use for my resume at the moment.  The
fonts that are being used with it are great for what I want.
How do I specify fonts that I want to use, rather then the defaults?
Do I have to do that through styles.odt ?
If so, is there a specific OPTION for specifying the style file to use
?   That would be a nice enhancement if it is not already there.

I may want to use different styles/fonts, etc. and probably do not
want to play around with the styles.odt file each time I make
changes to the styles.odt file.

--
Mehul N. Sanghvi
email: address@hidden