Re: [O] org-odt: specifying fonts

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] org-odt: specifying fonts
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 21:02:20 +0530

> The font thing was just something coming out from the fact that I do
> not know or understand ODT styles.  Something new to learn now :)

This is how you will change the fonts.

1. Export your resume.org to resume.odt (without using any custom
   styles)
2. Open resume.odt in LibreOffice
3. F11 - This will open the stylist window
4. In paragraphy styles, look for "Default". Right click this and modify
   as below
5. Change the "Times New Roman" etc etc to "Whatever"
6. Save the file as resume-style.odt
7. Now customize-variable org-export-odt-styles-file and point it to
   resume-style.odt

You are done.