[O] org-mode entering dates

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: [O] org-mode entering dates
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 07:00:03 -0400 (EDT)

As opposed to time stamps, I tried +0d and wanted to have org-mode
substitute today's date in a field and that didn't work.  For what I'm
doing I want to have one date per line/record and two separate times which
happen on that date.  What is the correct way to have org-mode place only
today's date in a field without the time?  I have no problem with the
weekday being part of that date either.

Jude <address@hidden> If I got a nickel for every message I've
already sent supporting Microsoft Windows and its applications I'd have
enough to retire on comfortably no matter what the stock market did.