Re: [O] Org-mode Standardized Code Block Keywords

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] Org-mode Standardized Code Block Keywords
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 09:35:45 -0600

Darlan Cavalcante Moreira <address@hidden> writes:

> With many people making suggestions and voting It can be a lot of work for
> someone to collect all of the votes. In fact, I was going to suggest using
> Doodle for this (http://www.doodle.com/), but Chris was faster with the
> google moderator. Anyway, if the final result is sent to the list,
> including who voted in what, then we would not depend on the external link
> to know why the decision was made.

I would agree with Jambunathan that it is easier to keep all the
activity on list.  As I'll be reading the thread anyways it is no
problem for me to manually tally the votes.

Also, the requirement to "sign in" with google is off-putting, although
I can be a curmudgeon when it comes to google's persistent attempts to
tie data to my personal google profile.

If someone could report the results of the spreadsheet on list then I'll
add them to my own running count.

Many thanks -- Eric

--
Eric Schulte