Re: [O] ELISP

From: Memnon Anon
Subject: Re: [O] ELISP
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 16:04:40 +0000 (UTC)

,----[ C-h k C-c a ]
`----

,----[ C-h f org-agenda-list ]
| (org-agenda-list &optional INCLUDE-ALL START-DAY SPAN)
| With a numeric prefix argument in an interactive call, the agenda will
| span INCLUDE-ALL days.  Lisp programs should instead specify SPAN to change
| the number of days.  SPAN defaults to `org-agenda-span'.
`----

So, try
    (org-agenda-list nil nil 30)
    (org-write-agenda "~/org-mode/agenda.ics")

> And: is there an (E)LISP book/URL you can recommend? I do have
> programming experience and I noticed that I should learn ELISP in
> order to get most of my editor ...

"An Introduction to Programming in Emacs Lisp" should come with your
emacs. Good way to get started.

And "The Emacs Lisp Reference Manual" is very useful, too.

hth, my elips knowledge is *very* limited, though ...

Memnon