Re: [O] How to include comments on export? org-exp-blocks.el?

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] How to include comments on export? org-exp-blocks.el?
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 07:27:08 +0530

Herbert Sitz <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm trying to see if there is a way to include comments on export, to show up
> as
> something like the comments boxes you see in MS Word.

What is your target format? Is it org->odt->doc. If yes, then currently
there is no support for annotations/comments. It is doable.

I did some investigation of it in some other context - inline tasks. You
can see some of my notes here:

See the Footnotes section of -
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2011-08/msg00357.html