Re: [O] [RFC] Standardized code block keywords

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] Standardized code block keywords
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 11:04:53 -0400

Daniel Bausch <address@hidden> wrote:

> Am Mittwoch 26 Oktober 2011, 15:10:03 schrieb Giovanni Ridolfi:
> > Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:
> > >
> > > This is going to cost you, Schulte! It's not going to go down that
> > > easily. I'll call the FTC, the FCC, the SCOTUS, the POTUS, the NYT, the
> > > BDFL, the NFL and the MLB: an outrage I tell you! An affront to the
> > > democratic rules some of us cherish! We'll fight to the death! Who's
> > > with me?
> >
> > +1 srcname
> >
> > :-)
> >
> > Power to the people! Democracy forever!
> >
> > Giovanni /who has not used babel yet.
>
> Hmm, then you don't know what we are talking about and should abstain from
> voting. ;-)

That's another blatant attempt to subvert democracy by the Schulte
cabal: whoever said that one has to know anything about it before
voting? Both recent and distant history prove that that is not the case
(e.g. watch Ken Burns's "Prohibition" and weep - or laugh - or both).

> --
> Daniel (who used Babel to write his thesis in one big file with all data and
> chart generating code interleaved with the text -- faboulous!)

Indeed - could we hope to get a glimpse at some examples (or even the whole
thing) at some point?

Nick

PS. I presume it's clear to all that this silliness I started has a big
smilie wrapped around the whole thing, but just in case somebody decides
that I'm serious: pthvhtthththtttt :-)