Re: [O] [ANN][RFC] org-odt.texi/org-odt.pdf preview (was Re: Org-odt tab

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN][RFC] org-odt.texi/org-odt.pdf preview (was Re: Org-odt table format)
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 09:49:21 +0530

Christian Moe <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi, Jambunathan,
>
> This is great. I'd be happy to proofread.

Thanks. That is nice.

> What's the best way to return the proofs to you? A diff of the .texi?

Whatever suits you.

You can just send me a copy/paste/modify text snippets - with "change
this to that" - on the mailing list and I can incorporate those in to
org.texi.

Your suggestions are good and it gives a user-side perspective on what
is essential and useful. I will work on your suggestions and circulate a
revised draft shortly.

Once an initial org.texi gets in to the repo, improving it would be a
breeze.