Re: [O] Tags included in subtree export title despite tags:nil in header

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: Re: [O] Tags included in subtree export title despite tags:nil in header
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 16:48:32 +0200

Hi Bastien,

On Sat, 29 Oct 2011 15:08:44 +0200
Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Suvayu,
>
> Suvayu Ali <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > org-exp.el:2155:(defun org-export-get-title-from-subtree ()
>
> Can you instrument this function with edbug-defun and see what might
> be wrong with it?

2171:        (setq title (match-string 3))

I tried using edebug-defun on the above function. I see that it reads
the title _with the tags_ no matter what are in the export options.

With the attached minimal test file, and starting Emacs as:

$ emacs -Q -l ~/.emacs.d/minimal-org.el subtree-test.org

I could export the entire file to html correctly (meaning the subtree
with the noexport tag is exported correctly). But When exporting the
subtree to pdf the noexport tag is included in the presentation title.

> I tried this file:

> and exporting the subtree named "beamer :noexport" uses the correct
> title here, i.e. "beamertitle".

Sorry I should have provided an example file in the first place. I am
not setting the EXPORT_TITLE property. The bug is the tags:nil option
is not respected whether it is present in the file header or it is set
by the EXPORT_OPTIONS property for the exported subtree. This is
puzzling since other export options (e.g. ^:{}) is respected
irrespective of whether it is present in the file header or the
EXPORT_OPTIONS property.

> So I can't reproduce this...

I hope this clearly describes the bug.

--