Re: [O] Tags included in subtree export title despite tags:nil in header

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Tags included in subtree export title despite tags:nil in header
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 18:13:49 +0200

Hi Suvayu,

Suvayu Ali <address@hidden> writes:

> Sorry I should have provided an example file in the first place. I am
> not setting the EXPORT_TITLE property. The bug is the tags:nil option
> is not respected whether it is present in the file header or it is set
> by the EXPORT_OPTIONS property for the exported subtree. This is
> puzzling since other export options (e.g. ^:{}) is respected
> irrespective of whether it is present in the file header or the
> EXPORT_OPTIONS property.
>
>> So I can't reproduce this...
>
> I hope this clearly describes the bug.

Yes it does, thanks a lot.

Note that EXPORT_OPTIONS is well respected for the children of the
subtree: tags:nil will prevent tags to be displayed (tested in both HTML
and LaTeX.)

Setting EXPORT_TITLE works as a workaround.

If you have time to fix `org-export-get-title-from-subtree' so that it
is aware of the options and removes the tags when needed, that'd be
nice.  I put it on my todo list otherwise, but that's not very urgent.

Thanks!

--
 Bastien