Re: [O] #+LaTeX_CLASS regex too restrictive?

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] #+LaTeX_CLASS regex too restrictive?
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 12:34:25 -0400

Richard Lewis <address@hidden> wrote:

> The class name I'm using includes "/" characters.

It seems to me that that's a bad idea: class names correspond to file
names (without the .cls extension), so "/" characters will probably
cause confusion (at least on Unix-based filesystems).

So instead of extending org to recognize these names, I would recommend
not using slashes in class names in the first place
- or backslashes, or even punctuation characters:
restricting oneself to alphanumerics seems like the safest bet.

Nick