Re: [O] Tags included in subtree export title despite tags:nil in header

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Tags included in subtree export title despite tags:nil in header
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 09:48:06 +0100

Hi Suvayu,

Suvayu Ali <address@hidden> writes:

> That said, the problem I am facing is org-export-with-tags evaluates to
> not-in-toc irrespective of what is set by the tags: option (see for
> example the test file earlier in the thread). So effectively the test
> is not checking what it is supposed to check. So I was wondering
> whether I missed something I should be doing.

The problem is that `org-export-with-tags' is a global option,
storing the default value for any buffer (and _a fortiori_ any
subtree) -- while you want to check local options, which may
be different at export time.

Local options are stored in a `org-export-opt-plist'.  You get
the value of the "tags:" option by checking the property list
like this:

  (plist-get org-export-opt-plist :tags))

Hence the patch below, which you can try to make sure it does
what you want.

Thanks!

 Bastien