Re: [O] [ANN] BREAKING CHANGE -- removing #+BABEL file-wide property lin

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] BREAKING CHANGE -- removing #+BABEL file-wide property lines
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 19:28:48 -0600

My concerns with respect to a property drawer solution are two fold.

1) In the same way that #+PROPERTY: assumes its value will live on a
   single line, property drawers assume that their values will live on a
   single line.  I don't see how it will be easier to fold multi-line
   properties into drawers than outside of drawers.

2) It is not possible to specify file-wide properties with drawers,
   unlike with property lines.

Thanks -- Eric

--
Eric Schulte