Re: [O] custom IDs not exported

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] custom IDs not exported
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 10:54:00 -0400

Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Nick,
>
> Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > With this information, do you think you could get a patch together?
>
> I hope Sten will be able to provide a patch!
>
> > Let me know if you have questions.
>
> Thanks for the detailed analysis.
>
> > Footnotes:
> >
> > [fn:1] For legal reasons, I cannot fix it myself.
>
> Com'on Nick, you're not allowed to make patches longers than 20 lines,
> which makes it a nice challenge to fix these kind of issues in less than
> 20 lines :D

Oh, I thought I had run out on my quota: I do have a patch that I can
send in, I just don't want to cause headaches (particularly to you)
down the line. I'll add a Changelog, mark it as a TINYCHANGE and send it in -
is that OK?

> > [fn:2] As an aside, note the inconsistency in the function names. Bastien,
> >        is this worth fixing?
>
> It's always worth fixing such things.  Depends on how much time it costs
> to the persons who undertake the fix... Patch welcome!

OK, I'll take a look at all the exporters and go with the more popular format.

Nick