[O] org-taskjuggler export problems

From: Johnny
Subject: [O] org-taskjuggler export problems
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 16:19:53 +0000

Hi,

I am trying to export a simple project plan from org to taskjuggler
through org-taskjuggler.el. I cannot get the behavour I expect and
need do some manual tweaks to get the taskjuggler file working. The
questions are as follows, whereafter the test org-file that I attempt
export and finally the tweaked taskjuggler file that I was expecting to
see from the 'org-export-as-taskjuggler'. What am I doing wrong?

1) The 'end' date specified in the ':taskjuggler_project' base is ignored and
the default 280d is used. Because the project duration is long this
throws an error. The 'start' date however seems properly picked up.
2) The 'task_id' fields are not exported properly.
3) The 'precedes' property is not exported at all

Taskjuggler version is 2.4.3 org version is 7.7.

Thanks,

# ORG testfile follows------------------

#+STARTUP: hidestars
#+STARTUP: outline

* Assessment findings (electrical)
  :taskjuggler_project:
  :PROPERTIES:
  :start:    2011-06-01
  :end:      2014-06-01
  :COLUMNS:  %23ITEM(Task) %task_id %precedes %start %5Effort
  :END:
** Tasks
*** Task A
    :PROPERTIES:
    :task_id:  task_A
    :precedes: mils_A
    :Effort:   10d
    :END:
*** Task B
    :PROPERTIES:
    :task_id:  task_B
    :precedes: mils_B
    :Effort:   10d
    :END:
*** Task C
    :PROPERTIES:
    :task_id:  task_C
    :precedes: mils_B
    :Effort:   10d
    :END:
** Milestones
*** Milestone A
    :PROPERTIES:
    :task_id:  mils_A
    :start:    2012-01-01
    :END:
*** Milestone B
    :PROPERTIES:
    :task_id:  mils_B
    :start:    2013-01-01
    :END:

# Tweaked taskjuggler file follows------------------

project assessment "Assessment findings (electrical)" "1.0" 2011-06-01
+2800d {
 }
shift s40 "Part time shift" {
  workinghours wed, thu, fri off
}

resource jim "jim" {
}
task assessment "Assessment findings (electrical)" {
 purge allocations
 allocate jim
start 2011-06-01
end 2014-06-01
task tasks "Tasks" {

task task_a "Task A" {
 effort 80.0h
 precedes !!milestones.mils_a
}
task task_b "Task B" {
 effort 80.0h
 precedes !!milestones.mils_b
}
task task_c "Task C" {
 effort 80.0h
precedes !!milestones.mils_b
}
}
task milestones "Milestones" {

task mils_a "Milestone A" {
 milestone
start 2012-01-01
}
task mils_b "Milestone B" {
 milestone
start 2013-01-01
}
}
}
taskreport "Gantt Chart" {
  headline "Project Gantt Chart"
  columns hierarchindex, name, start, end, effort, duration, completed,
 chart
  timeformat "%Y-%m-%d"
  hideresource 1
  loadunit shortauto
}
resourcereport "Resource Graph" {
  headline "Resource Allocation Graph"
  columns no, name, utilization, freeload, chart
  loadunit shortauto
  sorttasks startup
  hidetask ~isleaf()
}